||Lactation Education Premium Package for Orlando FL, February 18-22, 2019
Many exam candidates end up buying our most popular exam prep products, so why not buy them all at once and save money with our Premium Package? Register here by adding this item to your cart or call us at 703-787-9894 to use our payment plan with only $200 down. (A convenience fee of $50 applies.)
Our Premium package includes:
- Marie Biancuzzo's Comprehensive Lactation Course in Orlando FL, February 18-21, 2019
- Picture Perfect Seminar in Orlando FL, February 22, 2019
- Certified Clinical Lactationist™ Exam
- Exclusive discounts on selected Exam Study Packages
- Three semi-private Exam Review Sessions with Marie via webinar (attendance limited to 25 per exam season)
- Certified Clinical Lactationist™ Lactation Management Resource Kit
- The Breastfeeding Atlas (6th Ed)
- Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession
- Breastfeeding Oultook Conversion Guide and Weight Loss Charts
- Exclusive Breastfeeding Outlook CCL™ Tote Bag
Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Gateway / Orlando Airport
5460 Gateway Village Circle
Orlando FL 32812
Regular retail price of the items in this package is $1838. Review our Price Comparison Chart to see your savings.
See our Comprehensive Lactation Course Information on our main website for details and policies as well as the course brochure below.
Your CCL™ Resource Kit will be delivered to you at the Comprehensive Lactation Course.
We will send you a confirmation email within 3 business days of your purchase. At that time, you will select your Exam Review Sessions based on when you plan to sit for the exam.
Homework for this course will appear on your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Please watch for an e-mail from breastfeedingoutlook.com with your receipts and other important information (be sure to check your spam folder). If you do not receive this e-mail within 3 business days of your online registration, please call us at 703-787-9894.
You will have access to the online portion of this course until December 31, 2019. All course requirements must be completed by that date in order to earn credits.
Continuing education credits are included
90 L-CERPs, 53.6 contact hours and 27.5 CPEs at Level II for dietitians
Use our flexible, convenient Payment Plan! Register for just $200 down and get started on your homework immediately. Call us at 703-787-9894 to get started!
Fee increases to $1599 after 11:59 PM ET on January 21 -- 98 days left!
Brochure for Program (PDF)
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.