||75 CERP Bundle - UNIT 2
We have broken our 75-CERP Recertification Bundle into 3 separate units. Make your life easy! With just a few clicks, you can begin earning credits by completing these online programs at your own pace. In a hurry? Print your own certificate when you finish!
Unit 2 Includes:
- A Quick Guide to Stress-Free Baby-Led Weaning and Offering Table Foods (2.5 L-CERPs, 2.5 Contact Hours)
- Babywearing in the NICU (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours)
- Benefits and Risks of Pacifier Use for Breastfed Babies (1.6 L-CERPs, 1.6 Contact Hours)
- Cue the Drama: Second Night Syndrome (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours)
- Emergency Preparedness for Infants and Mothers (2.3 L-CERPs)
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Are They Safe? (3.5 L-CERPs, 3.5 Contact Hours)
- Essential Oils and Breastfeeding: Tips for Effective Use (3 L-CERPs, 3 Contact Hours)
- HIV and Breastfeeding: Counseling and Teaching Roles and Responsibilities (2.6 L-CERPs, 2.6 Contact Hours)
- Lactation Suppressants (1.4 L-CERPs)
- Mastitis (1.8 L-CERPs, 1.8 Contact Hours)
- Nutrient Deficiencies (2.2 L-CERPs, 2.2 Contact Hours)
- Nutrition for the Well Infant (1.1 L-CERPs, 1.1 Contact Hours)
- Use of Nipple Shields in Breastfeeding (1.5 L-CERPs, 1.5 Contact Hours)
This program expires two years from the date of purchase. Program expiration dates can be extended at the discretion of Breastfeeding Outlook.
Continuing Education Credits Included:
This program will be loaded onto your My Account page within 10 minutes of purchase. Login to your account and click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page.
- 26.8 L-CERPs
- 23.1 contact hours
Web site registration is
required before purchasing this item.