Learn study strategies, identify common types of distracters you'll see on the IBLCE exam, and explore pitfalls of photo items. Plus, find out how to select the correct answers when you are uncertain or completely stumped.
Note:Test-Taking Strategies does NOT carry continuing education credits.
Now available as an e-book and a paperback at Amazon.com. Click HERE to get yours NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
“It is common to experience anxiety before taking the IBLCE exam for the ﬁrst time. In fact, many of us experience anxiety every time we take an important exam. Test-Taking Strategies teaches the readers how to prepare for the exam, how to correctly write down what they actually do know, and how to ﬁgure out a correct response when they might not have mastered the material being tested.
The format is relaxed [but] the booklet is packed with valuable information. … Modest pricing, [and] easy accessibility ... combine to make this an excellent resource. Although there is no CERP approval, the information is invaluable for any candidate preparing for the IBLCE comprehensive test.” —Nicki Ward, BSN, IBCLC, Arlington Heights IL
Did you know you can view any e-book on your PC, Mac, IPAD, or phone with the Kindle App? It's free and easy!
Follow these directions to get started.
1. Locate the Kindle App via the App Store or from this website https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/kcp-landing-page?ie=UTF8&ref_=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd,
2. From the webpage above, click on the "Download" button.
3. The files will normally go into your Downloads folder. Find the downloaded files using Finder or any other file-finding tool on your computer or device.
4. Double-click on the file to open it and it will start the installation. You may need to tell your computer to accept or trust the application.
5. You may be asked to determine where you want the app to be stored. Most people store them in their Applications folder or you can put it on your desktop
6. Open the app and sign in with your Amazon.com account credentials.
7. Now you can purchase the e-book version of Test-Taking Strategies with the same Amazon account and it will load into your Kindle App automatically.
National Nurse’s Day
May 6, 2018
National Nurse’s Week
May 6-12, 2018
March 6, 2019